Monday, February 4, 2008

Queens Of The Stone Age - Into The Hollow [Live]

Duration: 04:57 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-22 16:52:28
User: BlackoutSTR
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Queens  The  Stone  Age  live  QOTSA  era  vulgaris  rock  Into  Hollow  

Description:

Into The Hollow ----------------------------- SHOW INFO: "Concert Prive" Paris, 08-5-07 Broadcasted in July 2007 by C+ Tracklist: 1. Sick Sick Sick 2. 3's & 7's 3. Misfit Love 4. Turnin' On The Screw 5. I'm Designer 6. Into The Hollow 7. Battery Acid 8. I Think I Lost My Headache 9. Mexicola 10. Go With The Flow 11. The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret 12. A Song For The Dead ----------------------------- AWESOME performance.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Josh & Andy "I Will Remember You"
xavier escofet running prague marathon 07
Roland Fantom-X (X-6, X-7, X-8) DVD Video Tutorial Demo
Ozzy Osbourne - Born to be Wild (better version)
Spy vs Spy - High Bed


 

No comments: