Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blair Waldorf-Animal I have Become

Duration: 04:34 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-27 14:15:41
User: HollisterCo101
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Blair  Waldorf  Chuck  Bass  Gossip  Girl  Three  Days  Grace  

Description:

Description; Blair Waldorf has changed, she has suddenly been evil to everyone she knows. It's not just hurting the people around her, it's dangerously affecting her. Okay so I saw FadingSparks video to this song w/the show Heros, and when I listened to the song it fit Blair perfectly. I liked making this one. And I like how it turned out. :] Thanks LamoArmidillo for the song! ily. :]

Comments

HollisterCo101 ::: Favorites  2008-01-28 09:26:12

aww thank you so much! that made me smile!
__________________________________________________
phxofthewhitecrown ::: Favorites  2008-01-27 22:51:46

This video owns! I absolutely love it! I love Blair, I love the song, and I love the video.. And now that I think about it, Animal I Have Become IS fitting for the new Blair Waldorf. Great job! *Adds to Favorites*
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Argument
聊斋奇女子 之 连城 ep08 6/6
anime manga radio show8! ®©
Girlfriend Episode 2
PILIPINOS CLUBBIN AT CATWALK


 

No comments: