Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ridiculous Japanese hand cream ad.

Duration: 01:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-29 04:32:25
User: kibatails
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

kibatails  kavita  kav  kiba  advertising  advertisement  japan  tokyo  travel  funny  humorous  japanese  weird  

Description:

One could argue that this is simply a more obvious version of the techniques employed by advertising industries worldwide (if this ad pisses you off never watch Indian television). Apologies in advance for both the crappy film quality and my irritating melodramatic commentary, but I saw this while walking through a shopping plaza and hate shopping so I was in a mood to scathe. Enjoy the drama. Advertising. Serious business.

Comments

Zpik3 ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 18:00:46

Hey, what are you doing in Japan? An exchange program or something? I'm applying myself for a year in Osaka, starting this summer. Hopefully I get to go.. Whish me luck! P.A: Any views on what i should prepare for? =|
__________________________________________________
narutoshippuuden5 ::: Favorites  2007-11-01 20:10:32

oh and this one was kinda funny...it was actually reatarded for me...so yea...im just saying!!!
__________________________________________________
narutoshippuuden5 ::: Favorites  2007-11-01 20:09:55

wow hella long comments and replies.....by the way love ur video about JAPANESE ENGLISH....its so funny
__________________________________________________
sexymdlman ::: Favorites  2007-08-17 05:24:01

haha! you are a great narrator
__________________________________________________
kibatails ::: Favorites  2007-07-31 01:26:35

Hahaha, that was indeed a cosmetic attempt to get back on topic. I get the most spam on my 'Japanese English' video, seeing as that's the most popular. Either that or they hear me say 'Shall we go fakkin?' in it and take that as an invitation to spread their own cyber STDs.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

pengscape news
Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do - Part 2
pillow fight girl crying
tenacious D attempt
You're right no matter what you think


 

No comments: