Tuesday, January 1, 2008

MakeDamnSure- RoyxEd

Duration: 04:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-16 17:45:27
User: narutoissexy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

royxed  edxroy  makedamnsure  taking  back  sunday  fma  

Description:

An actual good amv with what I love the most...YAOI!! XD And my favorite pairing RoyxEd It was to my favorite song so I made sure that it was up to standards...and also I'm going to anime evolution tomorrow so I wanted to go there feeling good and know that I accomplished something I put my heart and soul into XD Now for what I DON'T like about this video. The beggining chorus with Roy glove being ripped was off beat, the flashes, and the fact that a few OTHER people make an apperance in this (hintAlhint) when essencially its supposed to be RoyxEd. I also hate the fact that there are little snipets of clips I couldn't cut out! ARG! DAMN YOU WMM! I also wanted to put a picture in the credits but my computer (laptop) didnt have enough room to save the movie again...but I just downloaded a crap load of Doujin so I don't know why it says it doesn't have enough file space... Enjoy the yaoi-ness that I have put into this amv and if you don't like yaoi then why the hell are you even watching this? Go press the back button right now! Go on! Press it!! WARNING! Yaoi, a few spoilers...I guess, and extreme NOOOOOOB-ness, not that I'm a noob, just my amv's...

Comments

IsrafelMNG ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 22:51:27

I am so happy I checked out your profile! XD What do you mean Noob-ness! You made this with the evil that is WMM! *I still have nightmares from when I used to use it* And it has one of my fav yaoi couples ever! I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm working on a secret project that isn't in the Beta Mania...FMA-RoyEd *insert maniacal laughter*
__________________________________________________
freakwithashoe ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 18:08:12

Okay, so my original comment really didn't do this justice. I adore this video SO MUCH and watch it pretty much on a daily basis. <3
__________________________________________________
princesskrissikins ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 22:08:02

WOW, I love you. This is an amazing vid, really. I love it. ...one question... how does one download the FMA clips? Oh, and I just noticed that you made this in WMM. WOW. I love you. :D
__________________________________________________
freakwithashoe ::: Favorites  2007-12-02 16:18:34

Mmm RoyEd ^^ Good job.
__________________________________________________
NightKitsune12 ::: Favorites  2007-10-20 16:39:54

I love this song its awsome!! You did a good job on the amv! RoyxEd FOREVER!! YAH YAOI!!
__________________________________________________
dreamzdragon18 ::: Favorites  2007-09-27 21:03:09

I really like this song...and i agree with undefined...i cant believe no one posted
__________________________________________________
UndefinedxxWeirdo ::: Favorites  2007-09-26 20:58:25

I can't believe no one commented this yet. I'm pretty sure that it's amazing. =D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Stepka Krew - Ficho opet kroz nos
Big Dancing, Small Town
yoga baby
Mad Tv - Eminem parody
Sparing: Legia - Zagłębie Sosnowiec 2:0 (bramki)
wir kinda XD
drag racer!
Talking To my Love
angel - amanda perez
Goodness to Repentance by FLAME (Music Video)
It's My LiFe-thinspo
Michael Ammar
Forever
Hobo Interviewed
Benny Benassi - Whos Your Daddy
titanic
me singing "Nobodys Home" - Avril Lavigne
Random Moments in Gerard Way's life
X Factor 3 - Morgan's Audition
los lonely boys-how far is heaven


 

No comments: