Thursday, January 31, 2008

Aladdin's just met a girl

Duration: 02:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-22 16:50:52
User: imakatefan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Across  the  universe  I've  just  met  girl  Aladdin  Jasmine  ninja  angry  penguins  

Description:

Another aladdin amv just because I can. Also another across the universe song sung by Jim Sturgess.( he's Brittish ya know!)haha. If anybody seriously has anything to request, please do especially courtanie, because i know you will watch my vids. Where am I? What day is it? I like Pudding. Angry ninja penguins signing off.

Comments

Courtanie ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 23:44:17

Oh how fun. Marching band talk again. They really need to do the separate classes again, I'm so sick of hearing about the MB. Were the teachers mad at 5th place? Eh, I'll ask you if I see ya 2morrow, yay school. (haha, I only have 1 day this week, yay.)
__________________________________________________
imakatefan ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 22:58:04

that's wonderful. you didn't miss much in band, all we did was talk about the marching band, we all got out our instruments and then didn't play at all. I hope you feel better!:)
__________________________________________________
Courtanie ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 21:10:28

Limewire can be a manb*tch, but just keep punching ur computer in the face, it'll lighten up in time. :D And my stupid little idgit of a brother gave me a stomach virus...as if I didn't have enough stomach problems already! -.-
__________________________________________________
imakatefan ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 16:22:38

also i love the part where it says i've never met a girl like this and its the part where jasmine pole vaults to the roof top. that was great.
__________________________________________________
imakatefan ::: Favorites  2007-10-23 16:21:09

yay! thanx. i am trying to get more movies but limewire is being a manb*tch and isn't giving me what I want. I was really bored when I uploaded it and i kinda let my randomness go free. so where were ya today? I missed ya and i know gwen did too.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

How to Dead Lift: Personal Training & Fitness
Thierry Henry in Mambo Number 14
Sphereballs - History of the World
Bushido Konzert Düsseldorf 07.12.07 (Teil2)
inner freedom of speech-Hip Hop instrumental


 

No comments: