Saturday, December 29, 2007

Keane We Might As Well Be Strangers

Duration: 03:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-28 20:39:58
User: lareinedecoeur1
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Keane  

Description:

I don't know your face no more Or feel your touch that I adore I don't know your face no more It's just a place I'm looking for We might as well be strangers in another town We might as well be living in a different world We might as well We might as well We might as well I don't know your thoughts these days We're strangers in an empty space I don't understand your heart It's easier to be apart We might as well be strangers in another town We might as well be living in a another time We might as well We might as well We might as well be strangers Be strangers For all I know of you now For all I know of you now For all I know of you now For all I know

Comments

luomestbelle ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 11:17:48

luv this song the first and every time i hear it :)
__________________________________________________
Emmiaou ::: Favorites  2007-12-20 07:23:55

lovely song.....
__________________________________________________
3kenny3 ::: Favorites  2007-12-15 00:00:54

hits me right there
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

BF2 Heli Tutorial - Gunner
Shelley Yates-Fire the Grid-Part 7
Evolution of Ciara 2004 to 2007
会读书
GOOSEBUMPS
Ozzy doing... not much.
Ron Paul On ABC The View 12-4-07
eu
My Hacked iPod Touch
59th Annual Emmy After Party: Full Access & Uncensored Inter
15. Stacie Orrico - White Christmas
Amanda Jensen - For The Sun
Terminator - Hotarubi (Nuclear War)
Zashley Ep.6
My New Icon
Ariel cant find the real slim shady!
My first TISFATs
TopGear: Bugatti Veyron vs Eurofighter Typhoon
VIDEOKE - Olivia Newton John - Hopelessly Devoted To You
DN Angel - Ready for Love


 

No comments: