Friday, November 16, 2007

Haunted Pairings

Duration: 03:06 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-28 19:52:45
User: LostKytalla
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

A little tribute to some of the more cracky/twisted pairings in Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Naruto and Inuyasha. WARNING! Contains spoilers, yaoi, yuri and incest ... XD gawds, I feel bad. Some of the couples are only suggested with the lyrics, without having 'official pairings pictures'. Please don't bash or flame. Disclaimer and sites where I found the pictures can be found on my profile/channel. Haunted(c)Evanescence and producers Naruto(c)Masashi Kishimoto and producers Yuu Yuu Hakusho(c)Yoshihiro Togashi and producers Inuyasha(c)Rumiko Takahashi and producers Fanart(c)Individual artists. If you see your art in my video and have an issue with it, please tell me and I will delete the vid.

Comments

No comments: