Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just Watch Me (Jordan McCoy Cover - In The Style of Fergie)

Duration: 02:17 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-29 15:39:24
User: tikiadam
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Fergie had sung two songs that were on the original tracklist for Jordan McCoy's album (Big Girls Don't Cry and I Get Weak.) I Get Weak is still gonna be on Jordan's album though. But I thought it would be funny to cover Just Watch Me to the tune to London Bridge. I don't mean for this to be mean or anything, I LOVE Jordan. I just got this idea and thought it'd be funny.

Comments

hpsimsoap92 ::: Favorites
lmfao. Jordan's way better than Fergie.
07-08-01 12:50:34
__________________________________________________
tikiadam ::: Favorites
Yeah, Jordan rocks. :D
07-08-02 15:43:59
__________________________________________________

No comments: